05 June 2006

She is an angel in a polyester uniform

Hello there.

I was digging through my old posts, and was feeling nostalgic...to a point. Consider this:

14 April 2005
...The Tea Party, however, are coming to town. This is a fantastic thing. I likely wouldn't have thought of going, as no one around here seems to like or appreciate them. However! A girl came to our house bearing cookies, red hair, respect for Akira Kurosawa, and decent taste in music. So, she comes over to visit Eric and we started talking about music, and I think we're going to see the Tea Party at the Moose and Goose next month. It shall rock, and it shall rock hard....
Two years and two months and a few days later - the redhead whose (admittedly terrible) cookies I ate almost all of - and I will be getting married. Currently the countdown is something like 363 days...there you have it.

Next on my clip show is my dissertation (dessert-ation?) on melons.
19 April 2005
So, I just ate some melon. I promised myself that I would never talk about what I've eaten in this blog to make filler, this melon is something else. Shit if I even know what breed of melon it is, although my money is on delicious. It is as if the finest melon in the world entered my very kitchen, laid itself upon my counter, and said unto me "lo, I am melon incomparable. You will verily eat me and be happy beyond description. Your euphoria will be equaled only by beating like level 15 in Tetris or something."
I was reminded of this post by, as luck would have it, melon. My thoughts on melon, any variety, remain the same.

Actaully, I've grown somewhat bored of the recap episode. Here, enjoy this and this.

For the time being I've lost the drive to write...I'm going to go read for a bit and see where that gets me.

Moment of Zen: La-la-la-linoleum!

No comments: