27 April 2004

My fucking leg is covered in WD-40
I don't know what's been up, but I haven't been in the writing mood. I miss the writing mood. It's something that feels great, something inexplicable, and you don't feel rushed or pressured into throwing down some words. I sure don't feel in the writing mood right now, but I'll do my best.

I think one of my reasons for disliking writing is all the shit I had to go through to get this site to look right, seeing as I hate HTML. I mean, I'm capable of doing it, I just don't find it fun. Yet, it has given me a lot of freedom to mess around with the site itself. Problem is, it looks exactly like my fucking Xanga. I think it's time I let go of the Xanga and move on. It's time for a change of format around this blog, and shit, it's going to happen soon-ish.

In the past 2 weeks, I've seen Kill Bill Volume 2 twice, Volume 1 once, and 90% of Pulp Fiction. Am I Tarantino'd out? Shit no.

I've been pondering the idea of getting a tattoo recently. Seeing Donna's henna only drove my want for one even further. Originally, I wanted something along the lines of the outline of Canada filled in with the flag. That's dandy and all, but unoriginal. I want something that's old-school, so I know if I like it now, I'll like it later on. I want something unobtrusive and uninvasive. Something that defines the essence of Dan. I think I've finally hit it:



Classy. Like Samuel L. Jackson classy.

Well, let me know what you think. I'm off for a 150km drive.

Edit:
This plus this spells HOLLYWOOD BLOCKBUSTER!



Current mood: Playing with a knife and dancing to "Stuck in the Middle with You"

zb:out

No comments: