04 August 2004

There's a focus group that can prove this is all nothing but cold calculation

I can't think of what to write. I'm not depressed, though I may be going down that road again. Or not. I have no idea. Gets like this every summer. Can't say I didn't expect it.

I'm just so fucking sick of being alone. I guess I am a fair lot too picky and shy for my own goddamn good, but I can't see a way out of it. I don't want to be a bar troll, I don't want to wear Axe, nor do I want to "find a piece of ass." I don't see relationships as frivolous things. All I can hope for is that I have a chance encounter with someone at the IGA down the road from my new house who needs a hand moving in to their house or something stereotypical like that.

Eh, I shouldn't dwell on it. I've got Azumanga Daioh to watch anyhow.

Moment of Zen: It's a damn cold night, trying to figure out this life. There. I quoted it.

No comments: